IDR5 and DCAMS iFrame Production releases were both successfully deployed today. These releases include a new exciting feature and some bug fixes.
- Veratad's latest IDMatch+Predict Fraud Score service has been released to production. This service assesses the overall risk of an applicant for a new account. Find out more here: https://api.veratad.com/idmatch-predict/fraud-score
Bug fixes Related to the iFrame:
- Selfie auto capture has been updated to fix issues related to the release of IOS 15/Safari 15. The issues were:
- Unable to capture a Selfie in auto capture on IOS 15/Safari 15.
- The video intermittently was not starting in auto capture on certain Safari 15 devices
- The onFailure function event has been reordered to address a possible issue where a user would briefly see the result message even though veratadModal.close() was called.
Oct 8, 18:04 UTC